Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1939 Tuxedo - Nice Material 38R $50

Wash In Lux

One of the Regulars
This tux is dated 1939. Made for a midshipman by some naval tailors in Annapolis. The fabric is really nice and soft. Lapels are satin with a subtle rib. They're kind of in between satin and grosgrain but, closer to satin. Overall condition is really good. The trousers are flat front with a fob pocket and wide legs. I'm thinking it's about a 38R.
The chest measures 41". The sleeve from top of shoulder to cuff is 25" and along the underarm seam from pit to cuff is 18 1/8". The back length from top of neck, straight down center seam to hem is 30 1/2". Trouser waist is 30" and could be let out almost 3". The outseam from top of waistband down side seam to hem is 40 1/2" and could be lengthened 1".

Price is $50 (plus shipping and PayPal fees). Shipping via USPS based on zip code or country.

ricetux2.jpg

ricetux1.jpg

ricelapel.jpg

ricetuxpantsfront.jpg

ricetuxlegwidth.jpg

ricelabel.jpg

csmiller

New in Town
Received Tux - Thanks

Hi Wash,

Just a quick note to let you know that I received the tux last night. Thanks. The jacket fit perfectly but I have to have the waist let out a few inches to get the pants to fix. Please doing business with you.

Craig

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou