Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1940s Blue Suede Stacy Adams Sz 13

gamez32

One of the Regulars
Here are some blue suede Peters Bros. Stacy Adams. They are marked a size 13. They are in great condition. They have swan neck detailing and a mild spade sole. I'm asking $325, but would be willing to trade for vintage tarsal strap spectators in 12 - 13. I'm also interested in 1930s and 1940s suits in large sizes (44-46). Here are some photos. I took a few in regular light and with the flash.

Attachments

• IMAG3453.jpg
    IMAG3453.jpg
    267 KB · Views: 154
  • IMAG3466.jpg
    IMAG3466.jpg
    429.6 KB · Views: 131
  • IMAG3472.jpg
    IMAG3472.jpg
    494.8 KB · Views: 131
  • IMAG3484.jpg
    IMAG3484.jpg
    511.6 KB · Views: 126
  • IMAG3487.jpg
    IMAG3487.jpg
    583.9 KB · Views: 126

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Wow those are some sweet shoes, if they were a size or two smaller, they would be sold (I'd buy em for my Husband). It is sort of rare to see a large sharp looking vintage shoe in such a wearable condition as those are. I am sure someone will buy them from you, hard to go wrong if those fit for a sweet vintage shoe that is very versatile for what you can wear with them.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Thank you. Your husband has some great shoes, well. You've put a couple up for sale that made me wish I had smaller feet.

It does seem to happen a lot in the vintage shoe market. The shoes that fit us are few between and then when you do see a pair, your bank just will not allow you to purchase it. Then you find the money for the purchase and they are GONE already! LOL.

We do have some killer shoes here. A few pairs that Daniel has not yet worn and I have a few myself that have been just waiting to be laced up and worn. He has one pair of Vass not worn yet. I think he wants to keep them as some sort of "reserve" shoe? One pair of Edwin Clapp that also have been "in the box" since first coming here. But I have been looking for a pair of vintage blue suede like these for a while to buy for him.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Thank you. Your husband has some great shoes, well. You've put a couple up for sale that made me wish I had smaller feet.
I forgot to say, if you have a suede brush made for shoes, use it on these as much as you can. Just the brush and not the "eraser".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy