Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1940s halfbelt horsehide motorcycle jacket

jeepjeep13

One of the Regulars
Up for sale is a 1940s (so I'm told) halfbelt horsehide motorcycle jacket. Really really beautiful shape for the age and 100% wearable with no issues other than a great patina and a little damage to the lining. Also, I received it with the zipper broken, but that's an easy fix by a tailor. Reason I'm selling it is that I'm a tall goon and it's simply too short for me, otherwise I would keep it. Asking $200.

Pit-to-pit: 22.5"
shoulder-to-shoulder: 18.5"
sleeve: 25.5" (following the curve slightly)
Back length: 26.5" (neck seam down to hem)
No international shipping

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600 (3).jpg
s-l1600 (1).jpg
s-l1600 (2).jpg
s-l1600 (4).jpg

bond

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Can you post a fit pic of you wearing it?
Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apart from your right sleeve, I'd say it's a perfect fit- right above your back pockets. You might be able to relax the shoulder a bit with a steamer to get that sleve to stretch.

jeepjeep13

One of the Regulars
Thanks guys! Yea the horsehide is in super shape and it looks badass, but I kinda want either an a2 or m422 instead

jeepjeep13

One of the Regulars
Might be losing a little too much dough on it for that price. I have about 12 watchers on ebay right now and it's listed at $250 obo. I think $175 is the best I can do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner