Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1940's Pin Up Girl/ Caveman Shirt

flat-top

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hey guys, here are the shirts I asked you guys about in another thread. They turned out AWESOME!! Here's the link to my Ebay auctions.
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZflattop56QQhtZ-1
But like I said, if you guys would like a shirt, in ANY size, let me know, and I'll get them for you at cost! ($25)
Check out the pair of PF Flyers I'm selling as well!
Thanks a million!
flat-top

flat-top

Yes BT! The one with the wolf is MEGA $$$. I actually have seen it in person..very cool. PM with your size--everyone don't forget, these are modern tee shirts (read: big). So if you want it to look "vintage", maybe go a size smaller! As soon as I hear from all interested parties, I'll head back to the shop.
flat-top

MudInYerEye

Practically Family
Good show, old chap!
I most defimitely want one of these beauties. I'm fairly picky about the cut of the t-shirts I wear, would it be possible for me to send you one to print on? I've found that certain American Apparel shirts have have snug vintage fit.

flat-top

Hmmm, I don't know if the shop will require me to buy a shirt from them. I will ask of course. These are Hanes Beefy Tees. The large, for example is a 45" chest. It's really almost the exact same color as the original.
Cheers,
flat-top

MudInYerEye

Practically Family
No big deal if they'll only print on their own, either way it's cool. I normally wear a size 38/40 shirt, but today's modern t-shirts hang on me like I am wearing a loose parachute (as opposed to avintage-style "fitted" shirt), so I'll need a size small. Can I send you payment through PayPal?

flat-top

Hey Mud (and anyone else),
I actually would prefer Paypal, and I'll ask the shop on Mon about your own shirt. I'll PM you with info!
flat-top

Blackgrass

One of the Regulars
I'm interested in the PF Flyers! Can you compare the sizing to a pair of Converse Chuck Taylors?

flat-top

Ok, who's in??

I'm heading back to the shop tomorrow...who wants one and in what size??
PM me and let me know!! I'll ship 'em out on as soon as their done, or if you want a large, I can ship on Mon!
flat-top

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael