• Welcome to The Fedora Lounge!

1949 Buying Men's Suits

Discussion in 'Suits' started by Nathan Flowers, Jun 14, 2010.

1. Nathan Flowers

Nathan Flowers Head Bartender Staff Member

2. Link works perfectly from what I could tell by quickly scanning down.

THANK YOU for posting this.

Now I'm going back to really study it... :)
  3. Study it? Heck I am downloading it, printing it and binding it up for present and future use.
    Thanks Nathan! :eusa_clap
  4. lol HA! That's so funny because after I wrote my post, I downloaded, printed and bound it too!! lol I'm taking it with me to my evening caricature gigs for when there are lulls in the action..
  5. Mine has just finished printing and is going to get bound after I finish this. ;) :p
  6. I love it... just wish they had a vest in there, and showed different models of suits.

It's invaluable information. Awesome Nathan, just awesome.
  7. Nathan Flowers

Nathan Flowers Head Bartender Staff Member

Thank Aliados!
  8. David Conwill

David Conwill Call Me a Cab

Hmm, when I clicked on the link, I couldn't get past the first page. The scroll bars on the side were doing some kind of crazy dance so fast I couldn't click on them.

Maybe just a problem with my browser?

Edit: Nevermind, I got it to work. Second time's the charm, I guess. Thanks!

9. Tomasso

Tomasso Incurably Addicted

I've seen it before on one of the menswear forums. Lots of good info there. Mind you, getting accurate answers to questions concerning fabric/interlining/construction quality from most of today's sales associates will be problematic. Still it's good to know the right questions to ask................

Might want to sticky it in the Suit section.
  10. As soon as Nathan posted the link I added it to our big sticky. :)

Why do I think every guy reading this thread is doing the same thing? :)
  11. Nathan, Aliados -- excellent link, thanks a lot! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

12. Because we have smart people around here. ;) :p
    I even made an extra copy or two for a few friends who can benefit. :rolleyes: ;)