Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1950's Stetson 100, Back from the Grave

BR Gordon

One Too Many
One of the reasons that I look to purchase hats from loungers is that they generally give very honest straight foreword descriptions of the hat's condition. Thank you.

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Thanks, Alan. I'm kinda going with the certainty that sharks cruise year-round. :)

BR Gordon, I appreciate that. I sleep better knowing that every flaw has been magnified to the point of giving pause to any would-be buyer. As many of you know, after loitering on the Lounge for a few years, even minor flaws leap out at you when you first pull a hat from the shipping box. lol The average, casual buyer might not give a second thought to some imperfections, but by grubs WE DO! lol

Chief000731

Practically Family
+1 Thats the truth... And Rand is a top notch guy very trustworthy a very honest gentleman very honest... Chief. :eusa_clap

One of the reasons that I look to purchase hats from loungers is that they generally give very honest straight foreword descriptions of the hat's condition. Thank you.

TomS

One Too Many
Lets get some bids going on this hat! Its a great lid, a great deal, and a great guy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred