Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Great Deal - New Stetson Stratoliner Straw Fedora's 3 Available On E bay

SHOWSOMECLASS

A-List Customer
Hello All, their is a listing for the new model Stetson Strato. Milan in color sand for BIN $42.49+$15.00 shipping.
Seller states, they have three available, size 7 and 7 5/8. Therefore, I am not sure if that is 3 of each size or maybe a ploy to get people buying. While the crown is too open and could use a some reshaping as has been discussed on topics here, it does appear to have a ribbon bound edge.
Its a Stetson, and if you would like a new Strato. and a model with a long history, this is A great deal!
Please let me know if you purchased from them and lets see if their is really three? I checked the auction link below and @23:56 c.s.t. its still good.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=261193361162&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

Last edited by a moderator:

RJR

Agreed,I'm guessing that sun & a little olive oil will do the trick re color.

carldelo

One Too Many
^^^ sure, a little olive oil and sautee that beauty for a few minutes to give some nice carmelization to the plastic Milan straw.

Oh, and be sure to remove it from the pan before it melts and bursts into flames...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner