Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wested Skyfall Jacket New size L/44

JDarwin52

New in Town
Here’s a fresh out of the box Skyfall copy in brown shrunken lambskin, received new last week. I was planning to do a little amateur distressing on this low-investment jacket and be mistaken for Daniel Craig on the street… But I found the shoulders a bit large for my taste. 7” off the collar on size chart translates to roughly 20-3/4” across.

I have to believe a strong V-shape was a design element of the Menlo on which this jacket is based? The lambskin is quite thin so the large square shoulders MAY round out/settle down. This is otherwise a nice lightweight “weekend” jacket. A trim fit from pits down.

Purchased at $283. After pricing out return shipping to UK (Wested did not and will not supply return labels to U.S.) I thought it was a good opportunity for a first sale here. But please be aware of the shoulders. They are large. Larger than photos translate. If you’ve been at all curious about this model, or are a pro wrestler on a budget, this one’s for you.

$175 shipped CONUS, Zelle or Venmo accepted.

IMG_5732.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5729.jpeg
    IMG_5729.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_5725.jpeg
    IMG_5725.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_5715.jpeg
    IMG_5715.jpeg
    62.9 KB · Views: 39

Forum statistics