Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1950s Vintage Padded German Motorcycle Jacket

strokes1251

Practically Family
Here I have one of my favorite Jackets in my collection that has Just grown a tad to big. I'm not a fan of layering my jackets so its up for sale. The reason I fell for this jacket was not only the white detail on the jacket (which is still in excellent shape!) but the padding on the back of the jacket which I personally have never seen on another jacket of the same type. Its removable but Ive never bothered taking it off as that was my favorite part of the jacket. I'm asking 200 shipped in the US only Thank you :) (Also its Dark black the light just makes it look differently)

Measurements:
Chest: 20 Inches
Sleeves:23 inches
Shoulders: 17 inches
Length: 25 inches

vza0sl.jpg

dpfu2x.jpg

6te26h.jpg

2hdsnsw.jpg

21dexqo.jpg

21dexqo.jpg

f2tyrk.jpg

Novos

One of the Regulars
Man I love these jackets, and have had about 7 German MC jackets from the 50s-60s at one point. I had this exact model sans back belt, but when I finally decided the fit wasn't right for me, I spend around 5 months trying to sell - for a paltry $85. :(

strokes1251

Practically Family
Man I love these jackets, and have had about 7 German MC jackets from the 50s-60s at one point. I had this exact model sans back belt, but when I finally decided the fit wasn't right for me, I spend around 5 months trying to sell - for a paltry $85. :(
Yea these jackets are awesome! They have so much going on visually :B and yea Ive never seen one with the padding on the rear That's why I liked it :B. I still wear it so if it doesn't sell then In the closet it goes! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo