Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

2 Belt Man Western Belts For Sale

Cyber Lip

Practically Family
2 Bull Hide Belt Man Western Belts for sale, a Black and a Dark Brown. These are brand new, just received them a week ago. They're gun belts and are very thick and stiff, not really my cup of tea I'm afraid, so I'm selling them on at a loss. The black one has been worn a couple of times, and the brown one has never been worn. They are extremely nice, but I decided to go with something thinner.

Both are size 39. They measure 39" from the tip of the buckle to the middle hole. Width is 1.5". Both feature 7 holes 3/4" apart. Black one has chrome buckle, Brown one has brass buckle. Neither sport his internal stiffener, or velcro options. The Black is a 'Horse Floral' impression (with little horse heads, very cool!), and the Brown is 'Acorns With Leaves'.

Belt Man's price on these was $90 each. I am asking $70 each, or $130 for the pair. Shipping is $7, but I will offer free shipping if you buy the pair. USA sale only, sorry I can't ship outside the USA.

beltblack1.jpg beltblack2.jpg beltblack3.jpg beltblack4.jpg beltbrown1.jpg beltbrown2.jpg beltbrown3.jpg beltbrown4.jpg belts.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats