Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

2 Pr Allen Edmonds Shoes - Gone!!

Mountain Man

A-List Customer
Hi Folks,

I am thinning out some of my shoes, and have posted the best here on the Lounge before putting them on Ebay. This time tomorrow, I will put them up for auction if no interest at the quoted prices. If you need more pics, etc., please let me know as soon as possible.

Both pair are in extremely good condition - I have worn each pair only a few times, and have taken care of them. No stains, holes, tears or smells - not even any significant scuffs - the heels and soles have very little wear, and no stitching has come undone - not even showing any strain.

Both are by Allen Edmonds - the spectators are the "Broadstreet" style in a chestnut and white. They are US size 9 1/2A - a bit narrow for me (outer sole dimensions 12" long x 4" at ball). $100 shipped inside USA

The suede shoes are a dark espresso brown, and are a 9C (outer sole dimensions 12" long x 4 1/8" at ball). These are a nice, sturdy country cut - perfect for the upcoming crisp weather! $100.00 shipped inside USA

Please inquire for international postage charges.
IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

Boodles

A-List Customer
Too small and narrow

Bummer. I'm a 10D. I would love to have the brown and white ones. Say, you don't have a dinner jacket to fit an old fat man, one which you'd part with, do you? It would need to measure 47 to 48.

Mountain Man

A-List Customer
'fraid not - I have a complete DB dinner jacket & trousers, but size is about 46R - will keep my eye out though - vintage formal stuff seems to have survived a little better than daytime suits, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltqt