Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

2 XElement jackets for sale

mihai

A-List Customer
I have 2 preowned XElement jackets for sale. I wore each of the jacket approx 10 times casually (I don't ride) during the last years. Kept in garment bags in the closet. Non smoker, no pets. Never exposed to rain/snow. Always had a blouse on me over the t-shirt when wearing them. They look/feel like new. They have a slightly distressed finish hence the light marks you might see on them. They are virtually in the same condition as a new XElement jacket except the attached tags.
The leather(full grain I guess) is thick almost 5 lbs each jacket. Heavy duty hardware/YKK zippers. Functional jackets made for riding. In comparison my Schott Perfecto 681 leather feels lighter more fashion oriented.

1. Speedster retro brown (tagged XXL)
measurements(taken with jacket zipped and completely laid flat, no loose measurements):
shoulders(top straight line) - 21 inches
chest (arm pit to arm pit) - 25.5 inches
sleeve(shoulder seam to cuff) - 27 inches
front length(collar base seam - bottom) - 21.5 inches
back length(collar base seam - bottom) - 28 inches
Waist can be trimmed by laces several inches on each side

2. Classic brown leather jacket (tagged 48) - Brando style
measurements(taken with jacket zipped and completely laid flat, no loose measurements):
shoulders(top straight line) - 22 inches
chest (arm pit to arm pit) - 25.5 inches
sleeve(shoulder seam to cuff) - 26 inches
front length(collar base seam - bottom) - 21.5 inches
back length(collar base seam - bottom) - 26.5 inches
Waist can be trimmed by laces several inches on each side

I lost some weight, don't find myself wearing them often so I have to sell to free up space. I'm asking 90 EURO + shipping for each. Shipping from EU. A new one is around 150 at least. If you have offers I'm open to hear them. Even trades with decent condition jackets in 40-42 are welcome.
For the kind of materials/build they are bargains. Hopefully somebody will use them.

Attachments

• DSC02813_1.jpg
    DSC02813_1.jpg
    815.6 KB · Views: 242
  • DSC02814_1.jpg
    DSC02814_1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 199
Last edited:

mihai

A-List Customer
Speedster Retro brown jacket

Attachments