Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

2013 SIZE 42 Aero Highwayman (Brown FQHH) - $550 USD

LaymanX

One of the Regulars
Anyone familiar with Aero Leather knows that this jacket has top notch construction with incredible FQHH (front quarter horse hide) leather from the vaunted Horween leather tannery. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

I bought this last summer, worn for 1 winter. I love it and wanted to grow old and die with it, but it's just way too big for me after I lost 15 lbs.

No rips, stains or smells, in fantastic condition. It's been coddled by me the entire time, and I plan on using the proceeds of this sale to buying another Aero.

Measurements:
Shoulders P2P: 19.5 inches
Armpit: 23 inches
Back length: 25.5 inches
Sleeve length (from shoulder point): 25.5 inches

As this thing is heavy, shipping will be 30 bucks to Canada and 40 bucks to the US and all sales are final.

qDz4EFkl.jpg

2dYd70Rl.jpg

dQM7kBel.jpg

atZo7O8l.jpg

4ZN3rtwl.jpg

qI3oTPMl.jpg

It began to age so beautifully after only one year of wear... Sad you have to part with such a perfect jacket. Good luck with the sale! :)

dan_t

Practically Family
HI, I'm brand new around here & (I know this is going to sound crazy), but I can't find the 'PM' button.
Interested in talking to you re this jacket, if you know how, please send me a PM to get a conversation started.
Cheers,
Dan

Welcome dan_t. In order to send Personal Messages, you need to have more than 15 posts made. Easiest way to go about this would be to post your email, so that the seller could contact you directly. :)

Edward

Bartender
Have you considered having the jacket altered.? A good tailor can do that for you, and you wouldn't have to give it up.

I'd be skeptical that this could be done without costing as much as a seocnd-hand replacement jacket. With the HWM being, to the best of my knowledge, Aero's runaway top seller, it shouldn't be too difficult to find a smaller-sized replacement on eBay. This is a lovely example, though. I know what it's like to have to part with a much-loved jacket because it's the wrong size; alas, in my case it's more because in the early days of buying I was *just* small enough to squeeze into a size smaller than I really should have been wearing....

Valtraz

New in Town
Received the jacket and it is superb. Your break in process, whatever it is, is phenomenal. Wasn't expecting it to be this pliable. I have a three-year-old buffalo jacket that still tries to pop my head off when I sit down with it zipped up. Good luck on your next Aero, and Thank-You.

pawineguy

One Too Many
Received the jacket and it is superb. Your break in process, whatever it is, is phenomenal. Wasn't expecting it to be this pliable. I have a three-year-old buffalo jacket that still tries to pop my head off when I sit down with it zipped up. Good luck on your next Aero, and Thank-You.

Glad to see a smooth transaction with a happy customer and an entirely positive thread... the jacket really looks amazing.

Yep, great to see everyone happy as I'm always a bit saddened when people have to part with their jackets. Valtraz, I'm sure everyone would enjoy seeing more photos of this beautiful jacket! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy