Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

3 hats for sale

Biltmore Bob

Suspended
I have two 5X American Hat Co. (Conroe,TX) black cowboy hats sized 7 1/8. Both are in great condition. The first has a traditional Cattleman crease with no liner and the second has been reworked by a custom hatter in New Braunfels, TX, and has a new sweat and liner and ribbon, Gus crease. Both have the narrow cowboy ribbon with loose ends. They both have 4 inch brims. The felt is very stiff. I also have a Peters Bros. brown fedora 5 X from Fort Worth, size 7. Very stiff too. This hat is in great shape except for the sweat band which is wrinkled a bit, my son sometimes wears it. It has been streched to approximately 7 1/8 and has a very low crown and wide ribbon, although not as wide as some I've seen. The felt on all three hats is in good shape with no damage at all. The Cowboy hats can be left as is or cut down and reblocked into a fedora. The Peters may need a steam and reblcking also and maybe a new sweat band. I don't have Paypal or any of that highfalutin internet pament stuff, but I am an honest man. I am not asking much for the hats and would rather to sell them as a lot. $150.00 plus shipping for the three. Indivudually $50 a peice plus cost of shipping. All three are great as is, but as some of you like to experiment. the hats will be good for that too. These hats were bought new within the past five years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace