Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

3 vintage-style dresses for sale

sixsexsix

Practically Family
These aren't exactly 1940s but I thought I would see if anyone was interested in them before putting them up on ebay. I bought them and either never wore them or only wore them once before deciding they didn't fit me properly. All measurements are taken while lying flat and doubled:

H&M day dress. Marked size 8, 100% cotton. 35-30-38. Has a belt made of matching fabic and cute side pockets. It is missing the top button but there is an extra one sewn into the inside seam that would be an easy repair.
IMG_2122.jpg

close up of fabric:
IMG_2120-1.jpg

1960s gingham wiggle dress. I believe it is home-made and is a cotton mix (it has some stretch), it looks really good with a belt cinching the waist. 35-28-37. Back zipper. No flaws.
IMG_2113-1.jpg

close up of fabric:
IMG_2117.jpg

(discoloration at bottom a shadow from my camera...I'm not too good at this whole photography thing!)

1970s day dress. I bought this thinking it would be so nice if I altered the collar, but I just never got around to it. Polyester/cotton mix (dry clean only). The tag says size 6, measurements 32-26-free hips. Back zipper. Has little strings for a belt, but did not come with a belt when I bought it. No flaws.
IMG_2124.jpg

All dresses are $20 each plus $5 shipping in north america. Europe would probably be about $7-9.

Sorry I don't have a dressform to truly show the shapes of the dresses, if you would like more pics please ask!

Sunny

One Too Many
Thanks! I forgot to add - will you measure from the back neck to the waist as well? I appreciate it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters