Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

40s 50s Designer Dresses

KAT

A-List Customer
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180365086276

Please check the www for more infos on these Designers, both at Vintage Fashion Guild. Thanks
I posted this on ebay Germany, but I would do free shipping for FLoungers

Its really small , petite, if you want measurements , let me know, the ones gives are in cm.
Thanks
KATHY

Also LAst CHANCE on TEENA PAIGE DRESS
http://cgi.ebay.com/ORIGINAL-VINTAGE-TEENA-PAIGE-50s-VLV-SUMMER-DRESS_W0QQitemZ180362934583QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item29fe77f937&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12|66%3A2|39%3A1|72%3A1205|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

Goldfish

A-List Customer
Hello fellow NRWler! ;)

I couldn't find anything I like in your current listings, but I am eagerly awaiting your next listings! Are you visiting flea markets in NRW to sell stuff?
Would be so nice to see some of your stuff in person!

KAT

A-List Customer
i collect and in case things dont fit i keep telling myslef i have to sell it, some things..i just cant keep :( i wish i could, but whats the sense of just having it when i cant use it?
I do not sell on markets , sorry..but there is more stuff to come so please check back often;)

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Hey, when you're posting links to German Ebay listings here, it might be helpful if you include a translation of the listing in English or at least some basic details such as measurements here. I like some of your listings but don't read German and don't know anyone who does. I'm sure you realize this, but you're not really likely to get much business from FL members this way.

KAT

A-List Customer
If someones interested I will give measurements. The listing has links and everybody who knows me on here will know, that I am true and honest and will give proper informations. So just ask , it doesnt hurt ;)
The last time I gave proper and full full full infos on a few items and nobody cared, now people care when i dont,?!

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
KAT said:
If someones interested I will give measurements. The listing has links and everybody who knows me on here will know, that I am true and honest and will give proper informations. So just ask , it doesnt hurt ;)
The last time I gave proper and full full full infos on a few items and nobody cared, now people care when i dont,?!

Well I find that a lot of people here just haven't been buying much in the past year or so and that has nothing to do with the listings or not. But I do know that the more work you require someone to do to get information, the less likely they are to take the time to do it. That's just the way people are. I mean, I'm looking for an apartment, but if someone just posts "great room, $400/mo, contact me!" and doesn't provide more details, I'm not likely to contact them at all because it takes too much of my time and there's a lot of other options out there that don't require me to do any work. After all, time is money, you know?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails