Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

40's-50's Ladies Clothes and Shoes For Sale

NicknNora

A-List Customer
Shorty said:
All items in this photobucket album are for sale. I'll add information about clothes and shoes later today :)
Please feel free to ask any questions.

http://s1013.photobucket.com/albums/af254/Hanneloore_album/

I love those shoes, Shorty and one of the suits. I'll have to keep a look out for the details. I'm sure they're both probably too small (they usually are) but, ever the optimist, I'll still check back later. lol

Shorty

New in Town
I've added measurements and prices which you can see under every picture.
Hope you'll find something nice to buy, please remember we can always talk about the prices if they seem to be way too high ;)

If you buy more than one item I'm offering discount on shipping costs.
I accept payments via PayPal.

And I'll add few dresses more after I've taken pictures and measured them :)

analiebe

A-List Customer
hello shorty.... the brown 40's suit is gorgeous but looks more apricot than brown in the photo... could you confirm the colour for me... also the price & what it might cost to send to melbourne, australia
thanks so much doll

Shorty

New in Town
Sent you a private message :)

I'm taking another picture of the suit where the colour is better shown and add to the album.

analiebe said:
hello shorty.... the brown 40's suit is gorgeous but looks more apricot than brown in the photo... could you confirm the colour for me... also the price & what it might cost to send to melbourne, australia
thanks so much doll

Shorty

New in Town
Pics added

Pictures added from the 40's suit (colour shown better) and 50's wiggle dress (close up of the stain).

Shorty

New in Town
These added today :)

1940sPants.jpg

PendletonJacket.jpg

PendletonJacket2.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy