Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

40s Lee Blue Label "Tritone" Fedora Sz 7 1/4

Purplesage

One Too Many
Lee Blue Label "Tritone" fedora in excellent condition. The brim is approx. 2 1/2" with a two tone blue and navy blue grosgrain edge. The edge overlaps the top and underside of the brim. The open crown depth is approx 5 1/2." The crown is wrapped in a 1 3/8" grosgrain ribbon with a two tone bow that matched the brim edging. The hat is clean on the inside with a sculpted liner with navy blue piping and an oilskin protective cover. The reeded leather sweatband is soft and pliable and has the previous owners initials "KD" punch stamped on it. The felt is in excellent condition with no defects or mothing. The hat does not appear to have ever been worn if at all. It looks more blue in overcast or cloudy weather and shows more grey in the sun. Inside circumference around the leather sweatband is approx. 22 3/4. Disregard any negative feedback (i.e. one star rating). there are certain individuals who feel inclined to continuously put a one star rating on my listings when I haven't even had any contact with them. I have never had any complaints about hats or other things I have sold on this site and the "Webmaster" needs to seriously look at changing this feature to at least show who is giving the feedback to include comments as to why they are giving someone a one star rating. It's always easy for low life's to put negative feedback when it's done anonymously and they don't have the balls to put there names down. I have reported this before but nothing has been done about it. The sole purpose of these individuals is to sabotage my listings and nothing more since I know who they are and don't do business with them.

210.00 shipped CONUS (add and additional $10.00 for International First Class shipping). Serious inquires only. If interested please contact me via private message or email.

IMG_7436_zpssc5mj3ya.jpg

IMG_7433_zpss1ulobso.jpg

13b880e3-b2b7-42d0-8f59-ff9e40b67a18_zpsbhf3dsuk.jpg

IMG_7430_zps9icwn3w1.jpg

IMG_7449_zpstxgh9ygy.jpg

IMG_7453_zpsicrgoglf.jpg

d1ad6d27-1654-45ba-b860-4db09b73cd1e_zps3hi2fhht.jpg

IMG_7460_zpsgvz8mef4.jpg

IMG_7455_zps5oxmlqaq.jpg

IMG_7457_zpsdoubrpqv.jpg

Last edited:

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
40s Lee Blue Label "Tritone" Fedora Sz 7 1/4

I have purchased a hat from purplesage in the past, and I had a GREAT experience!

Superb hat, ps. I don't think this will last very long.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner