Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

50s german Leather Jackets in UK eBay

Great white piping

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/230849886075?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
604941250_o.jpg

Red piping

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/330807361669?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
612950274_o.jpg

Metatron

One Too Many
They are everywhere. :D
Those jackets are so over the top but it's interesting how it's so exclusively a German design.
More people should model the vintage stuff they have for sale, it makes such a difference.

In cities, we all live in essentially the same kind of houses (terrace rows of small 2 bedroom cottages - the ones that weren't bombed that is) which were all built in and around 1860-1910. They all received exactly the same extension around 1900-1910.

Those pictures are almost certainly taken outside his extension door, with his back to the small wall (sometimes it's a fence - like i my photos) between his yard and the neighbour's.

Where do you Brits always find those picturesque brick walls for your photo backdrops?

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Where do you Brits always find those picturesque brick walls for your photo backdrops?

Any house in London, really. In Glasgow, the frontage of most tenements is beautiful red sand stone but the backs are your bog standard rough grey/beige stuff. Very little red brick.

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
A 36 eh, and slim. If you're anywhere near 5'7 or above, I can probably make your day for half the price (max) of those ones. I've been buying these for years trying to find one short enough for me (5'2") and they're always too long for me.:eusa_doh:

let me know if you're interested and i can photograph the 2 like this that I still own. (One of them is identical to the bottom one there with the red piping).

Novos

One of the Regulars
Hi Baron, I am really interested in 50s-60s German Leather jackets, like the ones on this ebay page. Did you mention that you have a few to sell? I'm about a 42 UK/52 EUR

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925