Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

50s LOT in BOX Pattern like GOLDEN RULE German Goldene Schnitt

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
You do realize, right, that many members here probably don't speak German? You might want to add an English description to your item :)

KAT

A-List Customer
This is a old tool for tailors, for transfere patterns. Unfortunately the description is in German.
Choosing and making your own patterns, is the ideal way to create your individual style and achieve consistently proper fitting garments. The Lutterloh pattern making system is the perfect solution.

Fashion conscious sewers from around the world have been using the Lutterloh method for decades, beginners and professionals alike. This system is quick and easy to learn.

It has 80 + pages just with pictures of the dresses, coats, mens stuff, kids stuff, evening gowns and then the actual patterns you can create

also basic creations and how to use it, one book is in dutch though..i thought maybe someone can use it. I know Lauren is always interested in international pattern magazines. But this one here is from the 50s .

Its pretty much the same like DER GOLDENE SCHNITT "Golden Rule", which is in german also but you can create your own pattern in case you know how to "rule the rule" ;)

The Golden Rule goes for "a lot" of money on ebay.

Teabag1927

Familiar Face
Dieser ist ausgeseichnet !

( this is excellent)

i guess im one of the few loungers who speaks it hehe

thats a neat set, it seems complete and in good condition.

KAT

A-List Customer
Teabag1927 said:
Dieser ist ausgeseichnet !

( this is excellent)

i guess im one of the few loungers who speaks it hehe

thats a neat set, it seems complete and in good condition.

it is.. seems like never been used, just the box shows some age but who need the box?;)

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
Kathy! I lost your email address, but I want to ask you if you still have that blue hat! Your inbox is full :( Send me a message when you can. Hope I get to see you this summer!!

KAT

A-List Customer
Lauren.. I just got the note that my inbox is full!
I still have that blue hat, but as you know its not really wearable. Its yours if you want it.;) Of course it didnt get sold on ebay, nobody wants to buy a terrible but pretty hat from germany [huh]
I will pm you.
Hope to see you as well..and Matt and everyone else..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails