Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

$60 1930's Vintage Citation Beaver fedora with Cav edge!!!!!

metropd

One Too Many
size 7 1/8

brim 2 5/8

color warm grey

Edge Cav edge

crown is 5 1/2 when in a open crown

Condition Great, NO marks, nibbles, stains, tears, smells, felt is creased deep in the back of the crown, it will definitely come out with steam, leather band is Excellent, silk liner is coming out.

Price $125

Picture014.jpg

Picture015.jpg

More pics coming of this hat, and many more hats will be posted tomorrow Vintage and bespoke.

metropd

One Too Many
item pending....

Paddy are you in the states now? The lowest shipping to England is $40. It will cost me almost as much money to ship the hat to the UK as I will recieve from selling it. Would you like me to ship it to the Uk? It will be $40 as a gift. I will be happy to send you the money back asap if you don't want to pay for international shipping.

Bob

New in Town
New guy

I've just joined the Fedora Lounge:) and am very excited to see all these hats 4 sale and people who like the same things as me. I was born in the wrong era.

AcridSaint

New in Town
Still interested if he does not take it, but you can give him as much time as he needs as far as my end is concerned. No big dates to go on with it... yet.

AcridSaint

New in Town
metropd - not rushing you or the other buyer, just leaving a note here to say please PM me whenever you have a decision and I'll send the funds and my address to you.

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Paddy Middleton - Bartender

Paypal amount will be through beginning next week due to my being away with work. So hold your ground on this.
Will give you time if needed to clean up the beaver. Address is validated and will forward to you.

Paddy (Middleton) - Bartender.

PS: need to clear your INBOX

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
That money went through a while ago. My contact hasn't received the hat yet (as of ten minutes ago) at the address given. I 'need' "you" to chase this up please, as it's going to have a knock on effect on my plans for this hat. Only that I'm working against the clock on a project now, I wouldn't be pushing for this so promptly right now. PM / email me ASAP, this is 'now' urgent (Now 2100h GMT-UK). Thankyou. Paddy M.

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Why is the shipping fee to England that high? $40...

I've had hats shipped from the US to Germany for as low as $12 something. That was via USPS 1st Class Mail International, the lowest pissible fee. But even with Priority Mail, which is a tad more costly, it was never that much, at least not with hats... [huh]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nextstop1derland