Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

7 1/4 Dobbs and Stetson for SALE

Chief000731

Practically Family
Hello My name is Carl and I am new to the board and to hat collecting. I have 2 Hats for Sale

1: VINTAGE DOBBS WEST FEDORA HAT SZ 7 1/4 SILVER BELLY GRAY
VINTAGE DOBBS WEST FEDORA HAT SIZE 7 1/4 MEASURES 58cm IN SILVER BELLY GRAY PERFECT CONDITION: HAS A 2 7/8" RAW EDGE BRIM, 3/8" GROSGRAIN HAT BAND, 4 1/2" TEARDROP CROWN. HAS A 1 5/8" VERY THICK SOFT LEATHER SWEAT BAND AND HAS KNOW MARKINGS ON THE SWEAT AT ALL, DARK BROWN BOW WITH THE SIZE TAG AND A SOFT GRAY SATIN LINER WITH THE DOBBS WEST LOGO UNDER PLASTIC. THE ONLY SIGN THIS HAT MAY HAVE BEEN WORN IS THE SWEATBAND THAT SHOWS VERY FAINT WEAR MARKS OR MAY HAVE BEEN FROM RESTING ON SOMETHING. THIS HAT IS IN PERFECT CONDITION AND WAS PRE-OWNED BUT TAKEN CARE OF VERY WELL.
$ 90.00 for the Dobbs

2: Vintage Stetson Western Fedora Hat 7 1/4 3X Beaver Embroidered Last Drop Liner

This 3X Stetson has a truly majestic profile, it offers plenty of brim to protect you from the sun & rain, and it's in fantastic shape. As an added bonus, this hat's satin liner features the coveted embroidered version of "The Last Drop From His Stetson" image in the crown tip (in later years, Stetson would switch to a less labor-intensive silkscreen version of this iconic image).
I tried to post pictures but I don't know how I clicked upload but they didn't upload I guess. I'm sorry if I've posted wrong or in the wrong place, This is my first forum I've joined and my first post. If anyone is interested in thes hats e-mail me cjones731@windstream.net
$200.00 for the Stetson.

Last edited:

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Hello My name is Carl and I am new to the board and to hat collecting. I have 2 Hats for Sale

1: VINTAGE DOBBS WEST FEDORA HAT SZ 7 1/4 SILVER BELLY GRAY
VINTAGE DOBBS WEST FEDORA HAT SIZE 7 1/4 MEASURES 58cm IN SILVER BELLY GRAY PERFECT CONDITION: HAS A 2 7/8" RAW EDGE BRIM, 3/8" GROSGRAIN HAT BAND, 4 1/2" TEARDROP CROWN. HAS A 1 5/8" VERY THICK SOFT LEATHER SWEAT BAND AND HAS KNOW MARKINGS ON THE SWEAT AT ALL, DARK BROWN BOW WITH THE SIZE TAG AND A SOFT GRAY SATIN LINER WITH THE DOBBS WEST LOGO UNDER PLASTIC. THE ONLY SIGN THIS HAT MAY HAVE BEEN WORN IS THE SWEATBAND THAT SHOWS VERY FAINT WEAR MARKS OR MAY HAVE BEEN FROM RESTING ON SOMETHING. THIS HAT IS IN PERFECT CONDITION AND WAS PRE-OWNED BUT TAKEN CARE OF VERY WELL.

2: Vintage Stetson Western Fedora Hat 7 1/4 3X Beaver Embroidered Last Drop Liner

This 3X Stetson has a truly majestic profile, it offers plenty of brim to protect you from the sun & rain, and it's in fantastic shape. As an added bonus, this hat's satin liner features the coveted embroidered version of "The Last Drop From His Stetson" image in the crown tip (in later years, Stetson would switch to a less labor-intensive silkscreen version of this iconic image).
I tried to post pictures but I don't know how I clicked upload but they didn't upload I guess. I'm sorry if I've posted wrong or in the wrong place, This is my first forum I've joined and my first post. If anyone is interested in thes hats e-mail me cjones731@windstream.net

Hello. and welcome to the lounge! You may need to have so many posts on the forums here before you can place pictures. Any picture you want to put here you need to have it on a "host" website, such as photobucket. From there all you have to do is use the option to copy the image link and then on this window you will see a small blue/green world with a chain link icon, and you click on it, paste what your image copy was there, and presto, your image will appear in your post.

Also you need to make mention a price you are wanting for the hats, rules are rules!

Chief000731

Practically Family
These have SOLD I didn't know how to revise the post and I don't know if I am posting this right, sorry if I did this wrong...
Carl

Chief000731

Practically Family
THEY DIDN"T SELL!!! I never got paid for them. So if anyone is interested these are still for sale I will be reposting these and a couple more next week in the proper forum. Thank you Carl

Chief000731

Practically Family
worthlesswithoutpics
They told me I was in the wrong place with this post, ( I wasn't in classifieds ) When I first put it up I moved it here but they sold as I listed them. I couldn't post pics then now I can. But the guy never paid so I was going to redo the post this week with the pictures. Sorry for the confusion.
Carl

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomW