Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

7 1/8 Lee Black Label Homburg mint condition Sale/Trade

Kkaderly

One of the Regulars
This is a really impressive hat ... Lee Homburg Black label in Dove Gray or Steal Blue (don't really know the exact color). It is true to size at 7 1/8 and fits my 7 1/8 head perfectly (It had shrunk a little but I gently stretched it back to its true size). This hat really does look and feel brand new. I can only guess that the person who bought it never wore it but stored it very carefully as I cannot see a single stain, moth bite ect. The box however has seen better days as the lid has separated and the wrapping paper in the back has come off. I really like this hat and is a wonderful vintage find ... alas though the Homburg style does not look good on me! So make me an offer via PM or I would really rather trade it for a lighter colored felt (silver-belly, dove ect.) of equal value ... something old and in good shape would work!!

Let me know if you interested!!!!

Kk

97f67a95.jpg

dfa15e71.jpg

7c600899.jpg

d8d008a1.jpg

36dc8cef.jpg

Kkaderly

One of the Regulars
I'm not real sure to tell you the truth as homburgs are not my forte ... Probably 100-150 ... It is in like new condition and is mid to late 40's! The felt is extremely nice ... I actually thought about turning it onto a fedora but hated to change such a nice vintage if someone else wanted it!!

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
I'm not real sure to tell you the truth as homburgs are not my forte ... Probably 100-150 ... It is in like new condition and is mid to late 40's! The felt is extremely nice ... I actually thought about turning it onto a fedora but hated to change such a nice vintage if someone else wanted it!!

A beautiful hat, and just my size! I wish the brim were a bit smaller, along with your asking price. I'm hoping to find a more casual one with a stingier brim. Got one of those?

Kkaderly

One of the Regulars
Thanks Bowlerman ... it's def. not bowler or stingy sized I don't have any of those .... well wait I have a couple of late 60's 7 1/4 but they fit 7 1/8 perfectly I'll PM some pictures tonight ... They are not high quality hats (at least I don't think) I dislike the way stingies look on me and need to get rid of them.

Oh and BTW I don't really have an asking price just threw that out there as a guess ... really I would rather trade!!!

Kk

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
cool-- I'd love to see those pics.
I'm not sure I have anything you'd be interested in trading for, but I'll take a gander. As for stingy brims-- I don't like them on fedoras, porkpies, etc., but I'm rather fond of them with a pencil curl, kettle curl, or the like.

Kkaderly

One of the Regulars
Well these are stingy Fedoras so you probably won't like them either but I will send the pics anyway!

_Nightwing

One of the Regulars
I like stingies, as long as they aren't too stingy. I have a narrow head so they usually look like wide brims on it. Could you PM me the pictures too please?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn