Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

7 3/8 Miller Hats Straw Fedora

Firemanpc

New in Town
http://s1011.photobucket.com/albums/af234/PaulCarnovale/

Hello Loungers,
I bought this hat less than a year ago directly from Miller Hats when I was in Houston TX. While at the store, I convinced myself that this 7 3/8 (59) actually fit me because the shop was out of my true sixe,7 ¼ . Needless to say, the hat never fit right. I wore the hat 3 or 4 times and put it away for winter (I live in NJ). When I took it out this spring, I realized it still didn’t fit so I am offering it to anyone one who is interested.
The brim size is 1 3/4 in. and the crown is approximately 4 1/2 in. It has a two tier design and has a nice looking band. This hat comes with a leather sweat band, and it's made in the U.S.A. The price is $60.00 plus $12.00 shipping (48 Continental States). If you live elsewhere, I will find out exactly how much shipping is. Pay Pal is easiest but I am flexible. Send me a PM or an e-mail at firemanpc1983@yahoo.com.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24