Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

7 5/8 Camel-Colored Fur Felt Fedora, unknown maker

MisterGrey

Practically Family
So I've had this sitting in my closet for several years and have never really worn it, and figured I might as well sell it to someone who will. It's about ten years old or so, maybe a bit more than that. 100% Fur Felt with what seems to be a leather band; no idea on the manufacturer, but someone ought be able to tell from the photos. The size is 7 5/8. My head has a circumference of 23 1/2-23 3/4 inches and the hat fits me about right, but is a bit loose above the ears which I'm chalking up to the fact that I have no hair.

ETA: The brim is 2 3/4 inches at the front and sides, and 3 inches at the back.

I'm not sure how well the color translates, since I'm nominally color blind, but I have it on good authority that the hat is a camel color. There are some tiny, circular "gouges" in the hat that do not show up in the pictures and are not visible unless one is holding the hat in one's hands and inspecting it closely. There are five on the underside of the front of the brim and two on the top of the back brim, ranging in size from breadcrumb to eye of a needle. These were there when I first got the hat so I have no clue what they are.

$40 OBO. Shipping will vary depending upon your geographic location; contact me for inquiries. If anyone has any questions please feel free to post them and I'll answer to the best of my abilities.

DSC03802.jpg

DSC03810-1.jpg

DSC03806.jpg

DSC03804.jpg

DSC03805.jpg

DSC03807.jpg

DSC03808.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou