Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A-1 by THE FEW

Dr H

Call Me a Cab
I haven't any images of me wearing the new jacket, but I do have some of John wearing it prior to sale:
front_view.jpg

reverse_view.jpg

Compare this with my previous Good Wear A-1 (old domestic US cape - no longer available from 2008) and now in the US:
CIMG2825.jpg

The previous Good Wear A-1 (old domestic US cape - no longer available from 2009-10) and now in the US:
photo-59.jpg

IMG_9223.jpg

The previous Good Wear (Italian capeskin - no longer available and now in Canada):
GWA-1001.jpg

GWA-1022.jpg

An older ELC A-1 (now in Wales):
IMG_8796.jpg

IMG_8800.jpg

Comparison of older GW and ELC:
IMG_9212.jpg

CBI

One Too Many
the current GW cape is excellent and breaks in quickly. Having that experience right now - no worries!!!!!!

alsendk

A-List Customer
Can I ask a few silly questions to you gents....is the A1 the forerunner for the A2 ?
if so, which year are we talking about, and was it only the airmen of USAAF that were equipped with these good looking jackets ?
a declared novice into these matters, please bear with me
Allan

Edward

Bartender
Can I ask a few silly questions to you gents....is the A1 the forerunner for the A2 ?
if so, which year are we talking about, and was it only the airmen of USAAF that were equipped with these good looking jackets ?
a declared novice into these matters, please bear with me
Allan

Yes, it was a forerunner of the A2. First issued in 1927, as a Summer flying jacket, and replaced by the A2 in 1931.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn