Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A breakdown of Fedora Loungers by sex, location, age and marital status

Viola

Call Me a Cab
I can just see walking into the local mom-and-pop joint and asking for a gift card. I should bring a camera.

-Viola

Doh!

One Too Many
RondoHatton said:
There is a miserable little Potemkin village of a middleman toy retailer online/catalog company out of North Hollywood which touts itself a a "fun" place specializing in "Star Wars" especially, but I'm here to tell you otherwise - why patronise a store who fires the old guy and brings in a kid for 2/3rds less pay? Get your Master Replica stuff anywhere else but from those two greedy spoiled brat brothers who own a less than entertaining place to work.

Care to name names? In the meantime, The Saber Vault is a really good place to deal with: http://www.thesabervault.com/

Below retail and free shipping. Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming...

nightandthecity

Practically Family
Senator Jack said:
Night, did you and Doc D disappear together? Good to have you back.

Regards,

SJ

thank you Jack, nice to be back, though it'll be temporary. Time's the problem. Being self employed means time spent on the Lounge is time not spent keeping a roof over my head. So I have to have long breaks now and then (not such a problem for many here: I can't help but notice how the Lounge comes alive during US Office hours.......!)

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
pretty faythe said:
ahhhhhh...lucky!

Well, I'm really not so sure. He requires quite a bit of keeping in line and is a musician, which means he's crazy to boot. We'll see, I guess.

Just remember, something always comes up when you STOP looking!

be_lovely

One of the Regulars
Status

I am a sensual female, and I just recently moved to Northeast Pennsylvania. I am currently going thru a divorce, and to my surprise, met an amazing man that also subscribes to this lounge whom I have more in common with than ever thought possible, and of course, when you find this kind of thing, which is rare, you can do nothing else but take the chance with him and see what happens. So, marital status: Divorcing but in a relationship. Kindredship has no timeline.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic