Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A breakdown of Fedora Loungers by sex, location, age and marital status

Lensmaster

One of the Regulars
Pink Dahlia said:
If I remember correctly I do fall down an elevator shaft and that encompasses both hospital and coma! So we're square there.

And I guess I'm lucky I was sick to day to generate all this exposure for myself as the Lounge is sadly blocked by our webmaster at my work. :(

Did I miss exposure?! Oh you mean...never mind. :p

pdxvintagette said:
Having never been to the QM event, I don't know much about it ... has there been any organization of a time at that event at which folks could trade/sell (but for me, preferrably trade) their stuff? Hats that don't fit correct, dresses we've outgrown, things we bought on ebay that didn't work out? I have always wanted to having an all-vintage Naked Lady part, I bet this crew could throw a good one.
THe closest to a swap meet for Vintage is the Vintage Fashion Expo that is held in Santa Monica at the Civic Auditorium and up in San Francisco about 3 times a year for each venue. But it is not a swap meet.
Here is a link:

http://www.vintageexpo.com/

A swap meet would be a cool event.

kowalskt63

Familiar Face
Ain't I lucky...

Might be TMI, but I feel like sharing today...
I'm 44, and extremely happy in my second marriage.
First marriage a disaster although it did produce 2 wonderful children now 19 an 17 yrs of age.
Got very lucky second time around and found myself a bonafide starlet...
She is known to the public as Debbie Deb. She had 2 real big dance music hits (aka Freestyle) back in the 80's. If you frequent any clubs, you've probably heard her. http://www.myspace.com/debedeb1

Hit us up on Myspace, we'd love to hear from FL'ers....

kowalskt63 said:
Might be TMI, but I feel like sharing today...
I'm 44, and extremely happy in my second marriage.
First marriage a disaster although it did produce 2 wonderful children now 19 an 17 yrs of age.
Got very lucky second time around and found myself a bonafide starlet...
She is known to the public as Debbie Deb. She had 2 real big dance music hits (aka Freestyle) back in the 80's. If you frequent any clubs, you've probably heard her. http://www.myspace.com/debedeb1

Hit us up on Myspace, we'd love to hear from FL'ers....

I remember her! Good stuff. :D

TessTrueheart

So how is this matchmaking stuff working out for everyone? Any happy couples yet?;)

I am:
35 years old
Female
Living in Sweden
Single

D

DeaconKC

46, live in southern Illinois, USA and happily Married almost 24 years!

Chas

One Too Many
Matchmaking? I'll bite. Mainly because I suck at picking women on my own.

45, Vancouver BC, straight, single (divorced) and hopeful. Open to suggestions.

alphy27

One of the Regulars
My contribution, as it is.

Dixon Cannon said:
I'm an ageless independent human male on planet earth. Hope that helps!

-dixon cannon
Dixon, I like your outlook.lol lol lol

Being a grandfather of two at the age of 46 surprisingly makes me feel somehow ageless also. I'm very happily spoken for (She's the most gorgeous woman I know and would look terrific in vintage 40's but I can't seem to convince her to try it.)Needless to say, I'm male. Friends and family insist that I can not claim a planet of origin, but I live in Providence, Rhode Island (The only state I'm aware of named for an island belonging to another country. Go figure.)

jayem

A-List Customer
I'm female, 20, and from the lovely Chicago. I have a boy that I'm in an odd unspoken relationship with. For about 10 years, now. Do these things ever end good? :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany