Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A breakdown of Fedora Loungers by sex, location, age and marital status

Odalisque

A-List Customer
Dang! I was hoping for pie charts! [huh]

I'm a Lady
Living in San Diego, Ca
27 years old
And there's no fella in the picture

Interesting thread :)

Swing Motorman

One of the Regulars
Male
Living in the area of Bethlehem, PA, with one more year at a small college in the very middle of the same state.
Single and searching. I'm the sort who cares a lot for all sorts of friends, from study-buddies to a "one and only" sort of sweetheart.

-Steven

P.S. I second the call for pie!

49, Male, Charleston SC USA 6' tall 22n 56c 42w. Married 23 years four children all boys. oldest two twins 21. next 20 and youngest 10. I also have one grandson who is three by 20 year old. I am not on market but I have three semi adult sons that need to find good women. So if any of you ladies would like to meet young men with good Russian-American DNA let me know.

You know I am truely joking. I would not wish my sons on any woman. They have too much of me in them. They will not mature until at least age 25 to 30.

Dragos

Last edited:

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Male, 41, Married, live in the same town as Beale Street, a big goofy pyramid that now sits empty, and the last home of the King of Rock and Roll. Well he's still there technically. :)

djd

Practically Family
Female, 38 and holding, single, and in Smyrna, TN- because I can't afford to live in Franklin. Pooh. But at least I can see cows and pastures from my apartment windows- which I consider to be a massively good thing.
Seeing cows, horses, rabbits or even just birds is a great thing! It's crap when you can't see even a glimpse of nature from your window. Wouldn't want to live somewhere like that again

GamaH

A-List Customer
I am Male, 18, and single. Possibly the youngest Lounger here?

Regarding location, seeing as that changes every 2-3weeks, I'll just state that I'm from River Oaks, Houston but the last time I've actually set foot there was in 2008. I was in NYC when I registered here in January, but currently in Singapore (for an as of currently, undefined period of time). Not sure what location that puts me under.

I realized that this whole location thing confused a few loungers here (and I'm sorry for that); the reason I couldn't visit any hat shop in NYC (despite there being an abundance) was that I'm not actually in NYC as of right now, but I'm too lazy to keep updating my location. =P

Last edited:

GamaH

A-List Customer
75 yo Intellectually handicapped Australian Aboriginal lesbian, in a wheelchair, looking for friends

207_not_sure_if_serious.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic