Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A breakdown of Fedora Loungers by sex, location, age and marital status

Pilgrim

One Too Many
I'm 56, married, and not broken down by any of the factors mentioned in the thread title. Currently residing in Fort Collins, CO north of Denver.

And I have my share of habits, good and bad - I read voraciously, teach online, play bass in a surf band, do home repairs and most of our auto maintenance, and am entering a year as President of a university alumni association. I lead such a "quiet life" that I sometimes even have time to watch a TV show one or two evenings a week. I leave paperwork around the house because I tend to not finish it in one setting, and I often read three or four books and magazines at the same time, each sitting in a different place in the house.

Oh, and I usually hop, skip and jump across about 10 forums a day.

But I grew up in Pullman, WA and LOVE Spokane! I lived on the south hill for a year in 1974 and would be delighted to go back.

Go, COUGS!

staggerwing

One of the Regulars
Why not?

Near Washington DC, will be 51 in a few days, and married to a wonderful lady who doesn't mind having an airplane engine in the dining room (not too much, anyway).

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
LadyStardust said:
Why not, I'll join the minority.

20,female,foothills of N.Carolina

--and to quote a song
"No strings and no connections
No ties to my affections
I'm fancy free and free for anything fancy"

What's the minority? Single?

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Ooh looks like we have our first match! ;) She has a lovely yellow dress to wear on the first date!

See Bella it's working already!

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
jamespowers said:
Is that a banjo I see in the background? ;) :p
WFB3.jpg

No banjo, but there very well may be a couple Mason jars full of a very special clear liquid close by ... ;)

pretty faythe

One Too Many
ooooo..financials depends on the time of year.....3 months out of the year (summer) I choose continual unemployment rather than continual constructionin 115 and up heat! lol Otherwise, yah, is alrgiht.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy