Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A breakdown of Fedora Loungers by sex, location, age and marital status

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
dundeedavie said:
36 years old , Dundee ,Scotland and happily divorced for 6 years from the redhead from hell ....2 gorgeous redhead daughters aged 13 and 11(today:D ).... being single suits me hahaha

At least you got the gorgeous daughters out of her. :)

RedHotRidinHood

Practically Family
StanleyVanBuren said:
crazy.gif

WHOA! Not wasting any time, are ya?

I suddenly feel old.
ugh.gif

YOU feel old, darlin'? How do you think I feel! lol It was a bit of a surprise to all of us, believe me. She is going to make a good mommy, and I am going to be one spry grandma! Hope I don't embarass the poor child someday when I wear my saddle shoes to school functions....

panamag8or

Practically Family
Pink Dahlia said:
Stanley,

Where the heck did those smileys come from?

In the reply, under the smilies, is a "more" link, with a couple dozen more smilies.

Yes, my smilie is whistling, but unlike other boards that I visit, it soesn't have the little musical notes. I think that is because this board has a black background, and the notes are black.

I used that one because there isn't a little wave smilie, as in "Hey, I'm worth traveling for".lol

StanleyVanBuren

RedHotRidinHood said:
YOU feel old, darlin'? How do you think I feel! lol It was a bit of a surprise to all of us, believe me. She is going to make a good mommy, and I am going to be one spry grandma! Hope I don't embarass the poor child someday when I wear my saddle shoes to school functions....

I guess what I mean is I just felt like maybe I'm a little behind in the game!

StanleyVanBuren

panamag8or said:
In the reply, under the smilies, is a "more" link, with a couple dozen more smilies.

This is true, but you are wrong. The ones I used are not there, though they should be!

Beyond that I'm not revealing any secrets (though you could probably figure it out if you were really determined).

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Miss Lucy June said:
Oooh, this could end up being like....Fedora Lounge, Days of our Lives

Rafter, I'll comfort you when she runs the that other man in MA...

If this is going to turn in a soap opera he won't be running to you until we have a baby, someone is killed and/or arrested and there's a case of mistaken identity after he finds his long lost son. lol

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
StanleyVanBuren said:
This is true, but you are wrong. The ones I used are not there, though they should be!

Beyond that I'm not revealing any secrets (though you could probably figure it out if you were really determined).

:eek:fftopic:
I second that! They should be there!

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Wow! This is moving quickly! What a wonderful cross section of society we have here. A very broad range of ages, marital status & social standings. This has been most fascinating indeed. We have here a potential home town community in the making only across hundreds & thousands of miles. Everyone gets to know each other little by little. New friendships made and some old ones brought closer. This is very cool indeed! :)

Other things to know, I'm a Johnny Depp fan & a huge Disneyland fan. We go at least twice a year. My favorite ride is the Tower of Terror. I'm an adrenaline junkie, what can I say? But I do love reading as well. I can't get enough to read. Funny huh? Also a big fan of Tim Burton & Edward Gorey.
My lady's son is 8 years old and loves fedora hats too, and is a big fan of Disneyland as well, he digs on the California Screamin' ride. His favorite b/w movie is "Young Frankenstein".

Cheers!

Dan

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Rafter said:
Thought it was AZ & CT, you heartbreaker, you!:mad:
MA, I'll be seeing you at "high noon"....choose the "weapon" of your choice!!

lol lol She was talking about Hem (MA) and JBD (AZ). lol lol Not you and her! There's still hope ;)

Miss Neecerie

I'll Lock Up
Well maybe we should all also state precisely what we are looking for.

Myself...

Well I am looking for an attractive and absolutely perfect man.

wait...considering I am neither attractive nor perfect...it's a bit presumptous to have such requirements.

Nevermind.

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
:eek:fftopic: Tooting-own-horn warning!

This thread and the "what do you look like" threads are extra popular and I started them both. Why does this make me so proud of myself? :D lol

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Well I added a new sexy avatar in hopes of promoting meself!

What am I looking for you ask?

Simple. A man who won't:

lie
cheat
Leave me to "find himself"
break up with me after I give him concert tickets
tell me I'd look better if I lost weight & got implants
date me for a really long time then decide we shouldn't get married

I'll let you know if I remember more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members