Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A breakdown of Fedora Loungers by sex, location, age and marital status

SWM

Covina, Southern California
ME 49 (soon to be 50) Single, Working, Former NYer.
LCMS Lutheran Church missouri Synod (the strict ones --ooooh!)
I am an Elder at church (I still find that ironic.)

Pretty wonderful (ask all my friends) if you get to know me.

doghouse

One of the Regulars
*sigh*

I LOVE Oregon. As soon as I can figure out how to move halfway across the country.. I'm there. I took a roadtrip to Portland last October and I fell in love. I love Oregon's hospitality! Anyhow, I'm OT already... Oregonian's please PM me on where to move... I'm SO ready!

(FYI- my husband and I are conservative/liberal with 4 children...(we plan on more..all are under 5:)

pretty faythe

One Too Many
doghouse said:
*sigh*

I LOVE Oregon. As soon as I can figure out how to move halfway across the country.. I'm there. I took a roadtrip to Portland last October and I fell in love. I love Oregon's hospitality! Anyhow, I'm OT already... Oregonian's please PM me on where to move... I'm SO ready!

(FYI- my husband and I are conservative/liberal with 4 children...(we plan on more..all are under 5:)
whatcha gonna do with 'em after they turn 5 [huh] lol

Shimmy Sally

Marc Chevalier said:
That's the one! Very nice owner. Even gave me tips on how to find vintage outside of her shop. (Something few owners would do!) I liked some of her menswear, but found it too expensive for what it was. Perhaps she specializes in womenswear, and doesn't know as much about the mens market. That's a pretty typical situation.

Rose and Sandy are a bit over-priced for what you get, but they helped Preamble troupe find cheap vintage ($2-$4) elsewhere, so I can't complain too much.

Paisley

I'll Lock Up
Sometimes older men (say, 15 years older) will try to pick me up. I think they might have better luck with ladies their own age.

pretty faythe

One Too Many
I typically have been going with men 10 years older than myself also. Sometimes mistakenly thinking they would act mature..lol. Thank goodness my last ex that I still talk too didnt come check the FL out, he'd prob send my a mental kick upside the head for that comment. lol

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
pretty faythe said:
I typically have been going with men 10 years older than myself also. Sometimes mistakenly thinking they would act mature..lol. Thank goodness my last ex that I still talk too didnt come check the FL out, he'd prob send my a mental kick upside the head for that comment. lol

i always hope they're more mature, but usually aren't... unless they're divorced and/or have kids. the average for me (i'm 28) is 10 years or so. nothing over 40... yet.

glad i'm not the only one here who likes her gentlemen more "distinguished"!

panamag8or

Practically Family
Maj.Nick Danger said:
Hmm,...this is encouraging. Maybe I'll post my info and Johnny Depp, look-alike pic. :) (I have to take a pic first.)

Yes! There is hope for us old guys after all.

Grnidwitch

A-List Customer
Marc Chevalier said:
I'm male, in Los Feliz (Los Angeles), nearly 40, and ...

wedding008.jpg

I love this picture of you and your wife. You both look so happy.

Dr. Shocker

One of the Regulars
I think after 25-28 age really becomes a number......maturity and responsability is in the person not the age......hanging around the dive bars in the afternoon you really will get a feel for the responsible vs childish

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buick