Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A breakdown of Fedora Loungers by sex, location, age and marital status

Rachael

A-List Customer
KittyT said:
No, I mean to the tune of well over $1000.

I'll see that grand and raise you $8g. It sucks I know but at least I got stuck with the check instead of the man. My finances will never recover but I'm better off since I traded up in the life department. Living well is the best revenge.

shortbow

Practically Family
"Living well is the best revenge." You got it Sister. She got it all, but man, I'm a much happir guy. 58, single, living in bachelor heaven, lone bull kicked out of the herd.
Living well? Rifle, fly rod, books.

millbrookmusic

Familiar Face
29 year old male in Los Angeles - recently engaged :)

972566778_l.jpg

I'm engaged to the Mary Pickford-esque gal in this poster:

l_4a8093163eb41eb2423c298a9fe3b8b4.jpg

rikrdo

A-List Customer
Royally Screwed........

I'll see your grand and your $8k and raise you 140.
................it was worth every penny !

Male
Southern California
45 yrs old
Married (Keeper this time :eusa_clap
8yr old Daughter
1.5 yr old Boston Terrier

BellyTank

I'll Lock Up
Darhling said:
it is here, it is custom when you turn 30 and not engaged, married or anything, your friends show up to 'surprise' you and you get douched in large amounts of pepper. But that tradition is getting more and more outdated.

I imagine that particular procedure would be quite surprising and potentially painful...

You're not old yet, Darhling.

B
T

Edward

Bartender
Darhling said:
it is here, it is custom when you turn 30 and not engaged, married or anything, your friends show up to 'surprise' you and you get douched in large amounts of pepper. But that tradition is getting more and more outdated.

Damn right it is (and should be).... here in the UK, the average age to get married is now early 30s, if memory serves. And a good thing too.... while obviously it takes different strokes for different folks, the idea of being married with three kids and living in a house in the same village five minutes from the house your parents brought you up in and where they still live by the age of twenty-five (as was the case with many of my school classmates) quite firghtens me. I'm absolutely convinced that I wasn't really myself until I hit 30...

Rufus

Practically Family
Fantastic photo Inky!

A Beltain wedding with a difference!

:)

Apologies Charles, there is however a right time and place for some things.. perhaps plaintive cries for company could be reserved for Craig's list?

:) yours, with a smile,

Ruf

Rachael

A-List Customer
sure, but my $8g went to Nigeria. That's right, folks. Nigeria. if there was any doubt I was better off, it went away when I heard that.

And don't worry about living with the folks. I found my Mister Right living in his mother's garage at age 38. It's about who's right, not the address.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran