Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A Couple of Beauties I Bought

Tango Yankee

Call Me a Cab
Thanks for posting this, Cookie!

A great find in the rolled up Panama and the Borsalino as well! :eusa_clap

But what made it nice for me is that when I clicked the link to look at your new find eBay presented me, as it does, with a list of similar items for sale. Listed was another rolled up Panama in a tube with a BIN of only $40. I jumped on it! We'll see what happens. It does seem to show some yellowing on half of it in the photos; I'll have to wait and see just how bad when I get it. No idea as to the actual age other than the seller says they'd bought it over 20 years ago.

Thanks again!:D
Tom

cookie

I'll Lock Up
Tango Yankee said:
A great find in the rolled up Panama and the Borsalino as well! :eusa_clap

But what made it nice for me is that when I clicked the link to look at your new find eBay presented me, as it does, with a list of similar items for sale. Listed was another rolled up Panama in a tube with a BIN of only $40. I jumped on it! We'll see what happens. It does seem to show some yellowing on half of it in the photos; I'll have to wait and see just how bad when I get it. No idea as to the actual age other than the seller says they'd bought it over 20 years ago.

Thanks again!:D
Tom

Ask the experts hereabouts as it may also be a high class Filipino Parabuntal. .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy