Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A gorgeous SAVANNAH by Blach Sheep Hats

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
... But you cannot make him drink:)

Well, I'd like to thank you all for your help and advice, it made me rethink my position.
I am willing to try the hat jack:)
If I don't **** it up; I might stand a chance with this hat...

Once again, thank you all, you've been great!
...and let us know how it works out.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.

Well, I'd like to thank you all for your help and advice, it made me rethink my position.

Hat jack use, do it very slow....snug the hat jack and use steam....tea kettle will work but keep the hat as far away from the heat as possible, just try to steam all the way around the brim of the hat. You can find on you tube how to so all this. But use that hat jack slowly, do not rush tightening the hat jack.

I really hope it works out for you. I know the disappointment of receiving a custom hat and having it not measure up. Follow Cindy's advice and it will work out for you. The fact that it fits but leaves a mark on your forhead means to me that it just needs a little easing out, not a full size stretch. Best of luck for a positive outcome

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran