Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A Late Introduction

Vladimir Berkov

One Too Many
I have been lounging around here for a little while and realized I never actually made an introduction. From what I have seen, this is a really spectacular forum and a great source for information and discussion with similar-minded (and not so similar-minded) chaps.

I am a university student in Austin, Texas who simply loves the period of time roughly from the Edwardian age to World War Two. The 1920's and 30's are a particular interest of mine, especially the style of dress and the style of music. I collect 78rpm hot jazz and dance records from that period too.

As for my personal style, I tend towards a British-influenced "Brideshead Revisited" and Duke of Windsor look although I often adopt distinctly American elements such as seersucker.

Here is a picture of me in one of my 1930's-inspired spring outfits. I look forward to spending time here at the lounge!

Christianrevisited.jpg

Vladimir Berkov

One Too Many
Thanks, guys.

I will try to take a few more pictures, including perhaps some in my Russian and German military kit. However, my only digital camera is the type which saves the pictures on floppy discs and my computer does not have a floppy disc drive. Thus any pictures I take must be uploaded from school which takes a while.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters