Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A little teaser from Aero

majormajor

One Too Many
I wish I could show you all the whole thing, but I promised to wait a little while yet.

But here's just a snippet of my new Aero. A pre-production model from the new range being shown this week.

Made of a lovely mid-weight horse hide, which is already bedding in nicely, seeing as I have rarely had it off my back since getting it!

Can you guess what the rest of it looks like?:D;)

aeroteaser.jpg

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Love it, looks fantastic. Will definitely be throwing on that one come Wednesday. Or 35 hours 12 minutes and counting, as I like to think of it...

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
I was going to allude to a jacket named after a long-legged freshwater and coastal bird (heron) but guess the cat's now out of the bag. This Aero A-1 model would make a fantastic jacket in MWHH. Major, what is the lining?

majormajor

One Too Many
I was going to allude to a jacket named after a long-legged freshwater and coastal bird (heron) but guess the cat's now out of the bag. This Aero A-1 model would make a fantastic jacket in MWHH. Major, what is the lining?

Mine has a green tartan lining, with cotton drill in the sleeves. I did see another one with tweed lining, which looked very very nice:D

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Mine has a green tartan lining, with cotton drill in the sleeves. I did see another one with tweed lining, which looked very very nice:D

Major, as you can tell, I am very intrigued with this model which should be an ideal light weight jacket for sun belt climes, to include Texas. Does this jacket fit at or just below the belt?

majormajor

One Too Many
Major, as you can tell, I am very intrigued with this model which should be an ideal light weight jacket for sun belt climes, to include Texas. Does this jacket fit at or just below the belt?

Hi Fanch

Sent you a PM;)

majormajor

One Too Many
V tempting indeed. Now I don't know whether I should drop my Goodwear A-1 order, with its still-to-be-announced delivery date.

SJ

The current quotation re delivery from Aero reads thus:

"our current waiting time is around 4 to 6 months at the moment, however we are trying very hard to reduce this time".

I know that Ken is very happy with the high quality work his newer graduate staff are producing - he showed me some excellent examples when I was up there. So I reckon the new jackets will be in customers hands sooner, rather than later.:D

majormajor

One Too Many
That large picture in this thread is NOT the new Aero. AFAIK, it is a vintage jacket (which, for some reason, was posted in a thread about waistcoats!).

Here's another snippet of the new Aero....:D;)

aeroteaser2.jpg

Last edited:

bretron

Call Me a Cab
Major,

Thx. So so nice. I can't wait for full blown shots of this :D don't skimp out ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sirteen