Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A modern straw Stratoliner from Miller Hats???

jpbales

Practically Family
nice looking hat!

It looks better in your pic then it does on their site, I would say. Here's a quick question, what do you think about the quality of the hat? I was under the impression that only Optimo made actual milan hats, and I was just wondering if the straw these hats are made from is nice or not. I also figured that true milan would only come in its natural tan-ish color. Just wondering[huh]

RBH

Bartender
jpbales said:
It looks better in your pic then it does on their site, I would say. Here's a quick question, what do you think about the quality of the hat? I was under the impression that only Optimo made actual milan hats, and I was just wondering if the straw these hats are made from is nice or not. I also figured that true milan would only come in its natural tan-ish color. Just wondering[huh]
I think the quality is fine, as to the type straw it is straw and not paper.
They have the natural if that is what you want.
The best bet is give them a call, they are very helpful and I am sure will answer any questiuon you may have.
Good luck!

jpbales

Practically Family
cool

it looks very nice, and it's also nice to see a decent price considering that it is real straw. I wish I could get one, but I already have a hat on the way and I don't have that "need" for one. Next time I'm in the neighborhood for a straw, I'm definitely considering one of those!

RBH said:
I think the quality is fine, as to the type straw it is straw and not paper.
They have the natural if that is what you want.
The best bet is give them a call, they are very helpful and I am sure will answer any questiuon you may have.
Good luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany