Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A new one, thanks to Fedoralover

havershaw

Practically Family
Just got this in the mail. Fedoralover gets a particularly hearty thanks for the heads-up. I love this hat:

f7ea051c.jpg

f7ea04fc.jpg

f7ea0508.jpg

f7ea0500.jpg

f7ea050f.jpg

f7ea0512.jpg

f7ea04f6.jpg

f7ea0516.jpg

One of the coolest liners I've ever seen. Fits like a glove, too.

I have another hat and an interesting detail about Wynewood hats to post as well, but I can't seem to get photos to upload to imagestation.com properly. I'll try to get them up later this weekend.

Bogie1943

Practically Family
Now that is a prime example of a fine vintage fedora. It is my favorite style that I feel really captures the era, I have a few fedoras like that, including a charcoal royal stetson and a grey that is very similar. You have youself a truely fine lid!:cool2:

fedoralover

Call Me a Cab
I'm glad it turned out to be a keeper. I wish it had been in my size but am I'm happy someone who appreciates quality got it. I love the liner.

regards fedoralover

rayk

Familiar Face
Man, that's a gorgeous hat. I may have seen that hat on Ebay, but the size wasn't right. Great grab.

havershaw

Practically Family
thanks!

yep, I got a good one. I've already worn it a couple of times, and I keep getting compliments on it. Thanks again, Fedoralover!

Andykev

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Greta buy

I love that style, in every respect. My favorite color (mostly) too!.

I love the liner, it is almost "Blue Ribbon" look! The inner liner has always been a very nice personal touch for the wearer, as almost no one else sees it. Kind of having nice underwear....you know it's there, but only you or that someone special shares it!!;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot