Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A plan for this hat

Oh NO! It is the hat that will not die! LOL Doesn't that seller understand that there is not a market for that sort of thing? Pimps buy new Stacey Adams now. LOL
I volunteer you to buy it and take the first picture. Then you can mail it to Canadadave and so on and so on. LOL
Give the seller three bucks. A laugh might be worth that. :D

Regards to all,

J

Originally posted by Art Fawcett
I'll be right AFTER James in trying it Brad...hmmm..you might have something here. Think of all the blackmail material this could produce.)

You can't be after me because I am last. LOL
I could just see the photo being used next time one of us gets in the public spotlight: "And here is Dave in his more happy go lucky days. (flash picture on screen wearing Pimp Hat)" LOL LOL

Regards to all,

J

Disclaimer: No pimps have been harmed or insulted int his thread. LOL

Brad Bowers

I'll Lock Up
Well, my cursor hovered over the "Bid Now" button several times, but something always held me back. Maybe next time, for I have a feeling it'll be back....LOL

Brad

Originally posted by Brad Bowers
Well, my cursor hovered over the "Bid Now" button several times, but something always held me back. Maybe next time, for I have a feeling it'll be back....LOL

Brad

Oh, it will be back alright. Don't worry about that. ;)
The dang thing has a habit of showing up. I suppose it will take one of those tree shredders to get rid of it for good. :D
Whatever you do do not hit that button. Common sense was the something that held you back the first time. Do not let it wane. :cool2: Stay particularly away from the Buy it Now button. It has already lured one of us in to its nasty grip but fortunately he got away in time. LOL

Regards to all,

J

STHill

One of the Regulars
I'd buy it in a second if the feathers weren't "slightly worn and bent." It just ruins the whole class look of the hat for me.

Slightly worn and bent!? They look more like the "hatter" fought the bird for those feathers and ostriches do not take kindly to having their feathers pulled against their will. LOL Perhaps the bird kicked him in the head and that explains the hat. LOL
You can always remove the feathers if you like StHill. :rolleyes:

Regards to all,

J

P.S. Disclaimer: No insult mean to ostriches or their owners. LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy