Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A real G-man! Mark Felt, a.k.a. "Deep Throat".

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
Thick fabric?

Good Lord, either his pants or his shorts must be made of tent canvas. Nothing grumpier or more talkative than a G-Man in chafing underpants.
;)

Canadave

One Too Many
another one

Here's another -

MarkFelt.jpg

Why would he be posing for photos like this? Was the FBI into promo shots?

David

Feraud

Bartender
Canadave said:
Here's another -

MarkFelt.jpg

Why would he be posing for photos like this? Was the FBI into promo shots?

David
Another great picture! Good question. I wonder if it was a promo shot and if there are others out there....

Badluck Brody

Practically Family
Real sharp Pics!!

I doubt that my Dept would go for it. Besides, polyester isn't as sharp as a suit and fedora.

This is why you have to keep shooting them pics. You never know when they might become timeless!

Brody

BellyTank

I'll Lock Up
Gunfighter Crouch-

jordan.jpg

Bill Jordan contrasted his upright style of point shooting with what he called the "gunfighter crouch."
The crouch was used by "Jelly" Bryce and is a part of Applegate's sytem, as well as the Fairbairn-Sykes
"Three-quarter Hip" position.
B
T

BellyTank said:
jordan.jpg

Bill Jordan contrasted his upright style of point shooting with what he called the "gunfighter crouch."
The crouch was used by "Jelly" Bryce and is a part of Applegate's sytem, as well as the Fairbairn-Sykes
"Three-quarter Hip" position.

Ah, Jelly Bryce. One of my heros. The man could outshoot anyone. You could tape up the sights and he could still shoot perfectly.
They say his vision was so perfect that he could literally see the bullet leave the gun and follow it to the target. He was the guy that could shoot holes in quarters thrown in the air.
His techniques were used to develop the modern defensive handgun acumen that law officers use today. Quite a guy.

Regards to all,

J

Flyboy

New in Town
He was the guy that could shoot holes in quarters thrown in the air.
Ahem. ...thrown in the air by himself. He could hold a quarter at arm's length, drop it, draw his gun, and shoot the thing before it hit the ground.

I'd love to be able to draw before it hit the ground, never mind getting a (remarkably accurate) shot off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayanda