Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A suitable seamstress

Mr.Henry

New in Town
I just scored a very nice three piece, wide lapel-ed, custom tailored suit that needs the attention of a gifted seamstress. No....not because somebody butchered the suit at some point, but because they didn't. And I want to keep it that way. The cuffs have been altered at some point...in an... unfortunate manner. The saving Grace is that they didn't press the cuffs when they were done with said alteration, thus making it an easy fix. Personally, I can't see how anyone could have showed their mug in public with cuffs that look like these do. It actually makes me a bit ill thinking about it. So I'm thinking working cuff buttons, and buttons for braises will make this suit everything it needs to be so that I can show it off in public with my head held high. :D Now I just need your recommendations for a highly qualified seamstress in the greater Seattle area........

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran