Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AAAAH!

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
Madras jacket... patchwork at that.

http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCat...ection_Id=217&Product_Id=968379&Parent_Id=202

239M_enlarged.jpg

Mycroft

One Too Many
ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT"SSSSSSSSSSSSS THEEEEEEEEEE END OF THE WORLD (at least Brook's Brothers as I know it). Sorry if this affends anyone, it scares me that BB would put that on their racks.

gandydancer

Familiar Face
Sure takes you guys a long time to find out about things. BB has not been what their reputation was for 25-35 years. Same goes for all those other old line firms that are now mall marketing companies.

However that particular coat is very conservative, I read about it in the old testament. (grin)

Mycroft

One Too Many
gandydancer said:
Sure takes you guys a long time to find out about things. BB has not been what their reputation was for 25-35 years. Same goes for all those other old line firms that are now mall marketing companies.

However that particular coat is very conservative, I read about it in the old testament. (grin)

And G-d said to Moses, "Thou shall wear madras with the patches of a thousand mothers' stock, while wondering in the Valley of Death."

It am maybe a replica of Joseph's Multi-color coat. (grin)

D

Deleted member 259

Renderking Fisk said:
I didn't know that the Fab-5 on "Queer Eye" had their own line of clothes.

Have you ever seen them? They're generally better dressed than your run-o-the mill citizen.

The Mad Hatter

A-List Customer
You gentlemen fail to understand clothing such as this. It is actually quite military.

There exists something known as "scatter camouflage," which makes the observed object not difficult to detect but rather difficult to figure out. All the old pictures of battleships with criss-cross tweed type patterns painted on them are illustrations of scatter camouflage.

In today's highly charged urban environment, many individuals feel the need for scatter camouflage outfits. The observer, while watching you walk down the street decked out in this outfit, would be unable to obtain accurate bearings of your speed or postion. This would allow you to outmaneuver him.

Obviously this is the purpose of such garb.

Wild Root

Gone Home
That coat would fit right in with a bunch of old ladies at a quilting party!

You don't know if this guy is coming or going!

Brooks Brothers has really let them selves go.

Root.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot