Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Adam Executive fedora 7 1/8--mine on eBay

Swamp_Fox

New in Town
I have this very pretty, but moth-bit Adam fedora on eBay. I wear a 7 1/4, so this 7 1/8 hat sits a little bit higher than I like (and refuses to stay stretched more than a few hours).

The minimum bid is a little steep, but I don't want to part with it for less than that. If anybody is really interested, you can make me an offer and I'll consider adding a "buy it now" option. I'd like to see it go to somebody on here, so I know it'll be taken care of.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320665264948

Thanks for looking!

billyspew

One Too Many
I have this very pretty, but moth-bit Adam fedora on eBay. I wear a 7 1/4, so this 7 1/8 hat sits a little bit higher than I like (and refuses to stay stretched more than a few hours).

The minimum bid is a little steep, but I don't want to part with it for less than that. If anybody is really interested, you can make me an offer and I'll consider adding a "buy it now" option. I'd like to see it go to somebody on here, so I know it'll be taken care of.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320665264948

Thanks for looking!

Very nice looker. Air-Lites are quite the rarity, It is from the 1950s and the orange staining is normally from the break down of plastics used behind the sweatband. I have to also say the bow looks fairly unique too.

Out of interest is there a label under the sweatband indicating the model?

Someone should snap this up!

Swamp_Fox

New in Town
Thanks for the info and the positive comments on the hat!

I checked behind the sweatband and didn't see anything inticating the model. There was a damaged sticker that read "(illegible. . .) 1/8." Maybe it originally said the model and size.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran