Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Adventure! Fedora Lounge Folks in Action!

The Edwardian

New in Town
Leaves2.jpg

cliff.jpg

Oktobr

New in Town
The Cliffs of Mother in Ireland. 700 feet up + 50 mph wind = Adventure. At least as far as I'm concerned. lol

Jay_CliffsEdge.jpg

Jay_TopCliffs_Shadow.jpg

CliffsOfMoher.jpg

Jay_RockyShoreline.jpg

This last one is down a ways from the cliffs, but I thought it was a cool shot anyway. :cool:

Oktobr

New in Town
Oktobr, isn't Ireland breathtaking? It's also a photographer's paradise. Nice pics, sir.

It was truly breathtaking, you're 100% right about that. The only downside was we didn't make it up to Northern Ireland to see Giant's Causeway. Good thing, there's always a next time.

HepKitty

One Too Many
For real. Just go to Ireland and enjoy the Guinness!

But sadly for me that's not an option right now. Yesterday got a couple plane rides, here is the photo of the corn maze that I took from the Cessna ride

Didn't get a ride in this one, have yet to get a proper ride in a taildragger, but I did get to try steering on the ground. It's really hard but it was a lot of fun, though I did a terrible job lol

Will post photos of the RV-9 when I get them. Got to take the stick for a while and it was a blast!

HepKitty

One Too Many
No problem :) not really what one would expect in an outdoors thread, but it's certainly not an indoors thing. Besides I didn't want to start a new thread

Just wait until you see the RV-9. I hope they turned out ok, I haven't seen them yet

DesertDan

One Too Many
My father was a pilot so as a kid I went up in all types of small planes. One of my favorite was the Piper Cub.

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up

Gijoe,

Are the boots your friend is wearing, in the Bergmutze and scarf, vintage Gebirgsjager boots or are they the Swiss equivalent or reproductions? I'm just curious because of the cleats I can see there & I have been searching all over the place for a pair similar to that at a reasonable price in my size. So far the search has been fruitless.
Thank you for any info you can provide. By the way, that hike sure looks like a fun one.

Cheers!

Dan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran