Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero A-2 Sale in June...

majormajor

One Too Many
A back view of a 38...

a2intherainback.jpg

;)

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Ha! Good point. Shall we say 'dodgy market stall trader' instead? I do love the word 'Barras' though. :D

Last edited:

simonc

Practically Family
New just in from Ken: Hi Simon, all the jackets in this £360 offer are Aero Beacon NY contract repros. The jackets in question were not returns, they were excess to the order and never left the factory, some are still not quite finished, studs to fit, neck hooks to fit etc. The surplus jackets (now down to around 35) were overmakes, ones with the wrong combo of hide and knit colour for the (rather complicated) order etc plus a couple rejected by our QC as not 100% perfect. Your info re the destination of the order is wrong, this order was not made for Japan, the order (now completed) was from Russia so there are all sizes available from 34 to 50. Thanks Ken.

Boyo

Call Me a Cab
Oops i posted this in the wrong thread, here is where i meant it to go....:)

Time to check the Aero Sales Page as these A-2's are starting to show up.. very tempting, especially the one in a dark seal with red knits that looks real nice!!

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Arms obviously rub against the back of the pocket flaps... not a deal breaker but annoying and they'll turn up and out over time.

Worf

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn