Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Brown Horsehide Highwayman 46 (+ 1" length) almost new

1avrgjoe

Familiar Face
It's been a while since I've posted here but I thought I'd try here before Fleabay. I have an Aero HWM 46 that I never even wore out of my house. I wore it for a while when I first got it just sitting around watching tv to break it in some. I feel like an idiot because I waited for like a year to get this jacket and paid a heck of a lot of money for it. I just never have any occasion to wear it, I'm always worried about messing it up, or taking it off and risk losing or getting stolen. I don't really go out much anymore, just hang in w/the wife and the dogs. Anyway it's a shame to let it sit in my closet. I'll get some pics up before the end of today when I get home. I'm asking ----$775------ shipped in USA. We all know what these cost, I see them on Ebay for less sometimes but rarely in size 46. It's FQHH w/brown lining and two inside snap pockets. Best to email me smcjoecohen@yahoo.com.

1avrgjoe

Familiar Face
Here's some pics.
IMG_0001_zpsc5e3e70f.jpg
IMG_0002_zps0224fac5.jpg
IMG_0003_zpsaa35d591.jpg
IMG_0004_zps379bc989.jpg
IMG_0006_zpsaf633659.jpg
IMG_0007_zps73d4f06a.jpg

Pit to pit 26"
shoulder to shoulder 21
Sleeve length 26"
Collar to bottom of back 26.5"

Last edited:

tnjyoung

A-List Customer
Very nice...wish It was a 48L.......never see larger sizes like this. It should go fast. bump

Made me think of something...either most guys are smaller (38-42 range) or big guys just don't wear/talk about fine leather jackets much. It looks great. Just pointing out an observation.

Barabus

New in Town
Joe,

Might help to post the measurement like pit to pit, sleeve, back from the bottom of the collar. Nice jacket. Shame you have not had any use- lucky for the buyer. Also shots of the liner would help. Brown wool or drill?

Best Regards

Last edited:

1avrgjoe

Familiar Face
Pit to pit 26"
shoulder to shoulder 21
Sleeve length 26"
Collar to bottom of back 26.5"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member