Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Highwayman Horsehide Jacket Size 40 Black

09alloy

Familiar Face
The eBay auction has ended but it is still for sale. This is truly one of the, if not the least used Aero's currently for sale. No wear on any of the cuffs or edges. The pocket chain is not broken, it was tucked in on the photo.

IXL

One Too Many
I have some interest, but since Sockeye didn't share with me any of the PM you sent him concerning the pockets, pocket lining, and chain, maybe I should just ask for this, as well.

09alloy

Familiar Face
Relisted on the Bay but still available to any FLer's interested in an almost new Horsehide Highwayman.

Yes, there is 1 interior pocket, cotton lining in all pockets and no, the pocket chain is not missing. It was accidentally tucked in on the photo.

Thanks

Jägernaut

Practically Family
Thats a great looking jacket and would fit me perfect. If i didnt already have an order cooking, id be on it like stink on a monkey.

09alloy

Familiar Face
Still available...

IMG_2146.jpg
IMG_2147.JPG
IMG_2148.jpg
IMG_2149.jpg
IMG_2150.jpg
IMG_2151.JPG

dan_t

Practically Family
Hi, just as an fyi, I tried to send you a PM and received the following error message;
The following errors occurred with your submission
09alloy has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR