Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Highwayman size 46 for sale $400.00

mutt550

New in Town
For sale: my Aero Highwayman size 46. It is an apprentice made heavy steer hide. It is just starting to break in. Lost weight so no longer fits. My loss.....lol is your gain. Measurements are... shoulder seam to cuff is 26", top of collar to bottom of jacket is 28", shoulder to shoulder at seam is 19.5".
$400.00 plus shipping
Message me for payment/ shipping etc.
Having trouble getting photos to load at this time but can text them so pm me...... Sorry for the technical difficulties.......

mutt550

New in Town
Ok tech guys. It keeps saying file is to big when I try to load photos. They are in my phone and can't seen to get them posted.......

Hebgen

New in Town
Ok tech guys. It keeps saying file is to big when I try to load photos. They are in my phone and can't seen to get them posted.......

I don't know how to resize pictures on my iphone... SOOOOO in the past I've emailed them to myself from my phone and it give me the option to select the file size before I send the email (small, med large) I just select a smaller file size and then resave the picture to my phone from the email.

Hope that helps

mutt550

New in Town
People are asking about pit to pit measurements so here they are. Front is 24 1/4, Back is 22, Pit panel under sleeve is 4 1/2. Hope this helps. Hope to have the photo issues cleared up by tomorrow. Thanks for your patience. Keep on PMing in the meantime. Thank you!!!

mutt550

New in Town
Price drop to $375.00 plus shipping. Still having trouble with photos but can email or text them to you so just PM me.

IMG_4518.JPG

Testing an app for this purpose.
Not trying to hose your post.

Last edited:

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi Mutt550,
I'm posting up the photos you emailed me for you. Let me know if you don't want these up here for any reason.

nsieCTD.jpg
EBrXkyy.jpg
pkYK5hu.jpg
mqxlti1.jpg
Gzq6hng.jpg
U5PHdxe.jpg

mutt550

New in Town
I recognize those turn signals!!! Fellow rider here. :)

Beautiful jacket!
Thanks....... Good eye.... I love my 990!! This jacket was from when I thought I'd like a Harley 6 months later the KTM990 came home with me....lol

ksozay

One Too Many
Thanks....... Good eye.... I love my 990!! This jacket was from when I thought I'd like a Harley 6 months later the KTM990 came home with me....lol
I've got the BMW GSA, love it. Have a KTM EXC for offroad excitement but contemplating picking up a white Dakar variant. Love that bike!

CBI

One Too Many
really nice jacket - for the chest measurement - lay the jacket down on a flat surface like a table, the jacket needs to be very flat. measure from armpit to armpit where the sleeve meets the back. You will see the chest is more like 26 inches or more..........

its a marked size 46 but these run large

mutt550

New in Town
really nice jacket - for the chest measurement - lay the jacket down on a flat surface like a table, the jacket needs to be very flat. measure from armpit to armpit where the sleeve meets the back. You will see the chest is more like 26 inches or more..........

its a marked size 46 but these run large
I've got the BMW GSA, love it. Have a KTM EXC for offroad excitement but contemplating picking up a white Dakar variant. Love that bike!
Thinks about picking up a smaller KTM to rip around the trails with......

ksozay

One Too Many
Thinks about picking up a smaller KTM to rip around the trails with......
You won't regret it. The 300EXC is a great option. Plated so you can ride to the trails and great torque without the taller gearing of the 500. I've got the 450 and it's a beast but on single track riding, I can never get out of second gear so super easy to overheat the bike. Planning to sell and get a 300/350

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24