Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero j 106 full rig

Thebuzzard

One of the Regulars
It's steer! The CXL steer is my jam. Won't do FQHH ever again (well maybe midnight). Both are fantastic but the steer is just a bit more to my liking.
More color, or breaks in faster, or...?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
oye. I might actually regret this but with the Bootlegger I just can't see reaching for this one again (as much as I love it). I'd really like to get back into Aero's queue right away for a black and Cordo CR (I was cooking it up while waiting on the BL) so I think I'll see if I can move this one. If you are genuinely interested let me know via PM where we can talk price via direct invoice. It's a special jacket. Certainly won't be heartbroken if I end up keeping it. Full story in the eBay link:
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/183000922853
Holy s*** I missed out.

El Marro

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I know the feeling Guppy, I was messing around with best offers on a Langlitz I really wanted once and the seller turned around and sold it to someone else. I was mad at myself for missing out on something I really wanted!

Now that was a curveball. As nice as the bootlegger is, that d pocket is absolutely on fire. You should have kept it and started your new payment scheme on the next jacket. No patience, Yoda woulda stomped you and left you for dead in a swamp lol.

dan_t

Practically Family
That’s what happens when I take a day off ‘the lounge’.
Bugger.
Pretty darn sure that we’re the same (or close enough) measurements. This one would have been in my crosshairs.
Curious, what prompted you to go the Ebay route?

That’s what happens when I take a day off ‘the lounge’.
Bugger.
Pretty darn sure that we’re the same (or close enough) measurements. This one would have been in my crosshairs.
Curious, what prompted you to go the Ebay route?
I've never really sold anything here Dan. I have a couple buyers on eBay that I know are good. Sure enough this one went to one of them. TBH I thought it wouldn't sell. I was a bit surprised myself.

regius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Beautiful, tell me though, can you lift your arms without feeling the deltoid area being restrained? This has been my single reason for not pulling the trigger on an Aero MC jacket (I had a goatskin Daytona once but it was just wayyyyy to soft).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frenchcancan

One of the Regulars
I own an HH J24 as well and sold it for something more simple, so I understand your choice. J24 is complex in style with a special pocket distribution. Bootlegger is more simple and fits you very well.

Beautiful, tell me though, can you lift your arms without feeling the deltoid area being restrained? This has been my single reason for not pulling the trigger on an Aero MC jacket (I had a goatskin Daytona once but it was just wayyyyy to soft).

It was a bit restrictive...The shoulder gussets were only about 1" deep. The gussets on the BL are probably a good 2" deep and it makes a world of difference!

Ah this thread got bumped. That's great cause I'm cool with it. Yeah man no regrets. Just need to get to the vodka bottle now to help me forget.
IMG_1960.GIF

ksozay

One Too Many
Yesss, breathe it in. Feel the leather addiction consume you. Act out on your need to buy another jacket, embrace you impulsiveness, let it flow through you! Yesssssss. Only the power of leather jacket impulse purchasing can you realize your true POWER!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran